Andreja Andric (born 1973) is a Serbian composer and programmer, living in Aarhus in Denmark. He enjoys playful exploration of mathematical processes and chance and uses computer programming as key means of artistic expression. With a primary interest in composition and performance for his networked laptop/smartphone ensemble, he is also active in the fields of computer music, video and software art. His work has been performed on festivals such as World Music Days 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia, eviMus festival (Saarbrücken, Germany, 2019), and Festival Futura in Crest, France (2018). Holds a PhD in Music Informatics from the State University of Milan, Italy.
contact: andreja dot andric at gmail dot com
soundcloud | facebook | youtube | vimeo
Works / Projects | Shows | CV
- Concert for Smartphone Network for networked smartphone ensemble, 2019-2020
- Meditations for various ensembles, 2019-2021
- YTConcerto, automatic real-time collage of YouTube videos, 2019-2021
- Chorale Book, 12 pieces for organ, 1995-2019
- Pocket Electronic Symphony Nr. 1, for smartphone, 2018
- Noisescape with Voice, improvising musician and mobile electronics, 2018
- Winter Solstice, solo piano CD, Editions Wandelweiser Records, EWR 2116, December 2021. Anita Tomasevich, piano.
- Sonnet 18, cantata for voice(s) and instruments, COMA - Contemporary Music for All, August 2021
- Missa Simplex, Mass for soprano, child soprano, or unison soprano choir, with a bell, score, Are Verlag, April 2021
- Chorale Book, 12 pieces for organ, score, Are Verlag, April 2021
- Streams for guitar and computer, CD Connect, Works for guitar and electronics, Jakob Bangsø, guitar and electronics, Dacapo Records, June 2018.
- Pocket Electronic Symphony Nr. 1, Book and website, Dobbeltdagger, February 2018.
- Spread, computer music, SONOM Sound Art Festival CD 2014, SONOM Festival, August 2014.
Last updated November 20th 2021